Buy HTV3 with free shipping

熱門電視劇2 Still Refreshing with new drama shows?

Orca4wd
Orca4wd
Member edited October 31, 2016 in Video on Demand Services
Somehow, my 熱門電視劇2 apk is not refreshing newer drama shows from my flaked Beelink android 4.4.2 TV box. Current version is 熱門電視劇2+_1.0.9.apk. Anyone else having this issue or know of a solution? Please advise. Thank you!

Comments

• cheuk5
    cheuk5
    Orca4wd said:

Somehow, my 熱門電視劇2 apk is not refreshing newer drama shows from my flaked Beelink android 4.4.2 TV box. Current version is 熱門電視劇2+_1.0.9.apk. Anyone else having this issue or know of a solution? Please advise. Thank you!

Try this one http://www.filedropper.com/21-comijenijenhd2p1-21-v2120
  • Orca4wd
    Orca4wd
    Thank you so much cheuk5. Notice the Korea, Japan and probably other counties has the updated 2016 shows. However, Hong Kong shows seem still lag behind with most current shows at Sept 2015. Perhaps, I'll need to leave the box alone so that it will download those current Hong Kong shows. What is strange is my wife 熱門電視劇 iPhone has current 2016 shows.