Buy BlueTV with free DHL shipping

Comments

• Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    想知道小七盒子的直播和點播能否在你部機能否用, 可以到此下載: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/VL6tBazoDRIN7RJhfIR6vQ
  • thechengman
    thechengman
    It appears that these apks are infected with Android.Exploit.Looter.D and Android.Trojan.Agent.JH according to Bitdefender. Would this be a false positive or is there another reason for their presence?
  • padman
    padman
    Those were pulled directly from the htv3 so not sure about being false positive or real threat.

Although I don't believe htv3 uses the quadcomm chipset.
  • Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    I believe many of these apk actually serviced by the same provider and was reported as unsafe contents before, that's why come up with such warning. As whether they are safe or not, you take your own risk.
  • tylerlee
    tylerlee
    i tested those apks on my box. nothing wrong with it.
  • thechengman
    thechengman
    I ended up installing them too as I am not going to be doing any banking or purchasing on the box so real or not shouldn't affect me too much
  • @themirage
    @themirage
    I can stream live TV from my HTV5 but can not access VOD.

Is canto VOD playback affected?

Are any of these apps better than what was provided in the HTV 5?
  • padman
    padman
    @@themirage are you getting any error message ?
  • Mmmaru
    Mmmaru
    padman said:

@@themirage are you getting any error message ?

Htv VOD is working but it looks like they haven't had any updates for the last 2 days - example tvb drama burning hands is only on 14. I'm guessing due to CNY.
  • faifai
    faifai
    Hi Padman
    I have recently upgraded to the A2 (htv5) and I noticed they change the name for alot of the apps
    I was able to find all of the app except the 大視界
    was there a equivalent app for the 大視界 on A2?