Buy BlueTV with free DHL shipping

Preinstalled apps

thomastv
thomastv
As many of you already know, HTV has disabled access to the Market in case you are located in the US. You can still install apps via USB though.
To make life easier for US customers we've added an option to purchase the H.TV Box with preinstalled apps for a fee.
Sponsor sites:
Buy H.TV5 | Buy tvPad4 | Buy BlueTV
Tagged:

Comments

• Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    There are sometime my HTV 3"粵好睇"is Down. Does anyone
    thomastv said:

As many of you already know, HTV has disabled access to the Market in case you are located in the US. You can still install apps via USB though.
    To make life easier for US customers we've added an option to purchase the H.TV Box with preinstalled apps for a fee.

Hi, I have a plain Zidoo TV box, technically, the HTV Cantonese VOD not working on Zidoo. And I wanted to know whether I may purchase only for Cantonese VOD APK to be installed on my Zidoo Box.
  • 535four
    535four
    Install KODI it have all the Cantonese VOD that you're looking for.
  • thomastv
    thomastv
    Goldmanlu said:

There are sometime my HTV 3"粵好睇"is Down. Does anyone

thomastv said:

Hi, I have a plain Zidoo TV box, technically, the HTV Cantonese VOD not working on Zidoo. And I wanted to know whether I may purchase only for Cantonese VOD APK to be installed on my Zidoo Box.
    Hey!

As far as I know that's technically not possible.
    Sponsor sites:
    Buy H.TV5 | Buy tvPad4 | Buy BlueTV