Buy BlueTV with free DHL shipping

小七盒子

echeng2
echeng2
Did anyone try 小七盒子 and provide feedback ? They claimed to use oversea servers.
«1

Comments

  • cbc123456
    cbc123456
    I use 小七盒子, I do not know they have oversea servers but it works for me.
  • Zipo
    Zipo
    Junior Member
    cbc123456 said:

    I use 小七盒子, I do not know they have oversea servers but it works for me.

    Thank you for your feedback, Where is your location?
  • cbc123456
    cbc123456
    Zipo said:

    cbc123456 said:

    I use 小七盒子, I do not know they have oversea servers but it works for me.

    Thank you for your feedback, Where is your location?
    Toronto

  • TWINSFONG
    TWINSFONG
    Junior Member
    cbc123456 said:

    Zipo said:

    cbc123456 said:

    I use 小七盒子, I do not know they have oversea servers but it works for me.

    Thank you for your feedback, Where is your location?
    Toronto

    Any ways to get a download APK copy of the app
  • bamby8
    bamby8
    Junior Member
    fwiw

    More info about the 小七盒子 (Small Seven Tech) box is here:

    Main website not updated since 2015:
    http://www.small-seven.com/index.html

    3rd gen model launched beginning of May, announced on facebook page here:
    https://www.facebook.com/small7tech/



    Price similar to Ubox. (Ubox's new UBTV app looks similar to the one supplied with the 小七盒子 Gen 3 box.
  • VT007
    VT007
    Can anyone provide a reliable 小七盒子 seller in the US?
  • neonlight
    neonlight
    I believe Moonbox is more reliable than this brand they operated since 2013
  • Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    小七直播就很卡,如你有50MB以上的網速還可以。之前買一部Rocktek A2 $59.99 + Mouse Apk $119.00 安裝了幾個直播APK. 現在總算滿意. https://www.amazon.com/Legally-Authorized-Android-Channel-Special/dp/B01KQOS9Y8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1472846555&sr=8-2&keywords=rocktek
  • 535four
    535four
    Member edited September 3, 2016
    Yea...I like Allwinner Quad core is much better than Amlogic S905 Quad core, personally, I don't like 小七 much, you said it right, 很卡 even I have 100MB speed.
  • Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    edited September 5, 2016
    While Small Seven Box does come with firmware support, Anyone with lagging and buffer issues with Small Seven Tech might be fixed by rest th box and only install the APK you use and the. to Google Play store " to install the "Hide My IP" APK to connect other sever.

    I tried them today, It works for my Small Seven Box, anyone can have a try. Without the "Hide My IP" APK, the box start lagging again.

    It works for me, anyone can have a try.
  • bamby8
    bamby8
    Junior Member edited September 16, 2016
    fyi, if your STV(4k) live TV app has stopped working and not listing any TV channels, apparently there is a new version of the app.

    Go to the 'SS' app store and click on the STV(912) app to manually download and install it.
    You will end up with the old STV(4k) and new STV-IPTV app on your sbox, so remember to assign the new STV-IPTV app to the chosen tile in the launcher menu.
    Looks like Small-Seven have significantly reduced the number of available live TV channels.

    Update: Small-Seven advise their servers for STV(4k) are under DDOS attack, so they advise using STV(912) app.
  • Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    edited September 16, 2016
    bamby8 said:

    fyi, if your STV(4k) live TV app has stopped working and not listing any TV channels, apparently there is a new version of the app.

    Go to the 'SS' app store and click on the STV app to manually download and install it.
    You will end up with the old STV(4k) and new STV-IPTV app on your sbox, so remember to assign the new STV-IPTV app to the chosen tile in the launcher menu.
    Looks like Small-Seven have significantly reduced the number of available live TV channels.

    I took the EVPad APK Install to The Rock Tek A2, it works. No need Small Seven
  • 535four
    535four
    Goldmanlu said:

    bamby8 said:

    fyi, if your STV(4k) live TV app has stopped working and not listing any TV channels, apparently there is a new version of the app.

    Go to the 'SS' app store and click on the STV app to manually download and install it.
    You will end up with the old STV(4k) and new STV-IPTV app on your sbox, so remember to assign the new STV-IPTV app to the chosen tile in the launcher menu.
    Looks like Small-Seven have significantly reduced the number of available live TV channels.

    I took the EVPad APK Install to The Rock Tek A2, it works. No need Small Seven
    It must be 3rd party APPS.
  • bigpapi1
    bigpapi1
    i wonder if the live apps are from moonbox. the live apps are very similar to the cherry tv from moonbox
  • Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    bigpapi1 said:

    i wonder if the live apps are from moonbox. the live apps are very similar to the cherry tv from moonbox

    You mean EVPAD UI similar to Moonbox?
  • bigpapi1
    bigpapi1
    Goldmanlu said:

    bigpapi1 said:

    i wonder if the live apps are from moonbox. the live apps are very similar to the cherry tv from moonbox

    You mean EVPAD UI similar to Moonbox?
    Yes and this box too. U have to wonder if they all stream from moonbox servers
  • Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    bigpapi1 said:

    Goldmanlu said:

    bigpapi1 said:

    i wonder if the live apps are from moonbox. the live apps are very similar to the cherry tv from moonbox

    You mean EVPAD UI similar to Moonbox?
    Yes and this box too. U have to wonder if they all stream from moonbox servers
    Try if Moon box APK able to install on Evpad.
    535four said:

    Goldmanlu said:

    bamby8 said:

    fyi, if your STV(4k) live TV app has stopped working and not listing any TV channels, apparently there is a new version of the app.

    Go to the 'SS' app store and click on the STV app to manually download and install it.
    You will end up with the old STV(4k) and new STV-IPTV app on your sbox, so remember to assign the new STV-IPTV app to the chosen tile in the launcher menu.
    Looks like Small-Seven have significantly reduced the number of available live TV channels.

    I took the EVPad APK Install to The Rock Tek A2, it works. No need Small Seven
    It must be 3rd party APPS.
    It come with the Box, the screen with Live and VOD option, but it actually come with Live channel only. The APK is very small, just 3mb size.call "QX HDTV"

  • Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    Small Seven Tech upgrade their Live APK soon. The live is getting better, the buffering issues has been improving, but still with pretty much down time.
  • padman
    padman
    Moderator
    They were supposed to send me a review unit for the new small 7 box... Haven't heard back from them since then.

    Really wish Asian companies would take PR/online marketing seriously... :s
  • Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    padman said:

    They were supposed to send me a review unit for the new small 7 box... Haven't heard back from them since then.

    Really wish Asian companies would take PR/online marketing seriously... :s

    I bought 2 different version. The 16GB, 3rd version is very solid made and seemed pretty heavy, box runs the Sunchip chipset while 8GB, 3rd version is very cheap made.

    If I wanted to buy another one, I will buy the 3rd version, 16GB again as well.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Legal disclaimer: This site do not sell Tvpads nor any streaming device. No files related to such devices are stored on our website.
This is a public forum. We cannot be held responsible on what individuals do on this forum privately.