Buy HTV5 with free shipping

YueVideo3.3.3 Failed get program

clee88
clee88
Did anyone having problem with YueVideo 3.3.3 today? It is giving me a "EB2-Failed get program, please try again!". I unplung the power and try it again and I still getting the same error.

Any suggestion?

Comments

• Mmmaru
    Mmmaru
    clee88 said:

Did anyone having problem with YueVideo 3.3.3 today? It is giving me a "EB2-Failed get program, please try again!". I unplung the power and try it again and I still getting the same error.

Any suggestion?

Does the other apps work? Is it one video or all?
  • clee88
    clee88
    Other apps work just fine. YueVideo is the only problem. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but still get the same error.
  • Mmmaru
    Mmmaru
    it was fine this morning when I was using it. Does all the videos not work? I don't know if other users can confirm if others are working or not.
  • clee88
    clee88
    No video at all. I can't select any programs at all; eg series or movies etc.
  • clee88
    clee88
    Never mind. It is working now. I guess it may be their server network issue.
  • Mmmaru
    Mmmaru
    clee88 said:

Never mind. It is working now. I guess it may be their server network issue.

Good to hear
  • macau99
    macau99
    I lost the Yuevideo . app. Can someone tell me where it is located. Thanks
  • Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    edited November 20, 2016
    macau99 said:

I lost the Yuevideo . app. Can someone tell me where it is located. Thanks

Only WELTV and Turbo TV's Global Vod and Cantonese VOD works fine now. MKTV doesn't work as well.