Buy HTV5 with free shipping

Looking for a used beat up cable modem in Canada

tvboxrocks
tvboxrocks
Member edited December 21, 2015 in Off Topic Discussion
As the title said Im looking for a used cable modem with no wifi. Prefer in Vancouver Canada area or if you willing to ship.

These are the only models Im looking for:

Motorola sb6120
Thomson TCM475
Huawei MT130U

As long as it is in perfect working order, please PM your price, thank you.

Comments

  • tvboxrocks
    tvboxrocks
    Am still looking for modem, please contact me thanks
  • tvboxrocks
    tvboxrocks
    User BennyLam, please contact me about your modem, I believe I got you pm one week after the fact and I never got a reminder from the site nor alert when Im logged in.
    I am still having trouble receiving and sending pm in here. If you see this please post here, and I would to meet up with you about the modem you have. thank you.
  • padman
    padman
    Moderator
    Click on the inbox icon, you'll see a list of your pms.

    User BennyLam, please contact me about your modem, I believe I got you pm one week after the fact and I never got a reminder from the site nor alert when Im logged in.
    I am still having trouble receiving and sending pm in here. If you see this please post here, and I would to meet up with you about the modem you have. thank you.

  • tvboxrocks
    tvboxrocks
    hi Padman,

    Thank you for dropping in. I believe it is a bit different to find all the message in my inbox. thanks again
    padman said:

    Click on the inbox icon, you'll see a list of your pms.



    User BennyLam, please contact me about your modem, I believe I got you pm one week after the fact and I never got a reminder from the site nor alert when Im logged in.
    I am still having trouble receiving and sending pm in here. If you see this please post here, and I would to meet up with you about the modem you have. thank you.

  • padman
    padman
    Moderator
    Or you can just click on the username and pm the user again ?
  • tvboxrocks
    tvboxrocks
    Yes I just did that for BennyLam but I might have to wait couple days to see if he reply?
    padman said:

    Or you can just click on the username and pm the user again ?

  • padman
    padman
    Moderator
    The email system is fixed, so he should get the pm notification if he turn it on
  • tvboxrocks
    tvboxrocks
    ok great and I will keep you post and hope he reply soon.
    padman said:

    The email system is fixed, so he should get the pm notification if he turn it on

  • BennyLam
    BennyLam
    @tvboxrocks , please check your PM.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Legal disclaimer: This site do not sell Tvpads nor any streaming device. No files related to such devices are stored on our website.
This is a public forum. We cannot be held responsible on what individuals do on this forum privately.