Buy HTV5 with free shipping

Htv3

Rubito
Rubito
hello...my Htv3 stopped working...it tells me is out of date. Is there anything to do?
tks

RB

Comments

• padman
    padman
    Out of date?

Whats the exact message?
  • red423
    red423
    help!! can an HTV2, or three be updated to newer android? Seems I get parse error trying to load kodi 17.1 any ideas I may be missing? Also on one of our HTV 3 google playstore has never worked. I could use some help here. I am the english speaking, dog walker, driver, assistant, tutor, repairman and sound board for the cantonese member of our family, if you can please advise...........thnx.
  • pepper
    pepper
    red423 said:

help!! can an HTV2, or three be updated to newer android? Seems I get parse error trying to load kodi 17.1 any ideas I may be missing? Also on one of our HTV 3 google playstore has never worked. I could use some help here. I am the english speaking, dog walker, driver, assistant, tutor, repairman and sound board for the cantonese member of our family, if you can please advise...........thnx.

I have a htv2, it doesn't even run kodi 16 properly, you can try downgrading your kodi, as for kodi 17. some iptv reseller said it requires at least 8 gb of rom to run.
  • tomato123
    tomato123
    Show Producer
    Newer Kodi does not run on android 4.4
  • red423
    red423
    thnak you for confirming what I already thought. I will adjust our equipment to upgrade.
  • kamy2015
    kamy2015
    I don't know if there is a way to f/w upgrade the HTV3 on your own, but I notice that my HTV3 has no problem running Kodi 16.
  • zhongzheng
    zhongzheng
    各位大哥大,看粤港乐视直播只有声音没有图像,其他频道,回放一切正常。求解决方法。万分感激!
  • 535four
    535four
    I think the htv3 is not h.265 supported and these channels are on h.265 format.
  • photoexperts
    photoexperts
    My htv3 most of the apk are not working except 粵港樂視 since july 6. Any suggestion ?
  • ikam1ca
    ikam1ca
    Hi, I keep getting ED-1 error ( product is not activated, contact dealer) on all my HTV3, is there anyone know how to fix this problem? But the Brasil tv app is the only one working.
  • padman
    padman
    @ikam1ca Where did you buy the box?
  • ikam1ca
    ikam1ca
    Online, from Ebay
  • padman
    padman
    @ikam1ca Contact your seller on ebay
  • tylerlee
    tylerlee
    ikam1ca said:

Hi, I keep getting ED-1 error ( product is not activated, contact dealer) on all my HTV3, is there anyone know how to fix this problem? But the Brasil tv app is the only one working.

i think u bought the latin version. it's different from the asian version
  • Zipo
    Zipo
    I had the same message sometime on my htv3 too, I just exit it and it works or out of the app and go back in and it works again.