Buy HTV5 with free shipping

HELP!! Tvpad4: android recovery system

Eli1314
Eli1314
edited January 10 in TVPad / BlueTV
Tagged:
2-3 days ago,when I wanted to use tvpad4 to watched, the remote control stopped working. I used the remote but it didn't respond. Because of that,I unplug the power cord of the tvpad and reply it a couple of seconds later. After that, on the screen, it doesn't show the usual tvpad page with the app.it shows android recovery system. It show reboot the system and 3 option of apply update with 1.ABD,2.EXT and 3.Cache.it also shows 2 other option:2wipe.../factory reset and wipe cache.

No matter what I did the tvpad won't go back to its usual screen. It's alway at the android recovery system.

If anybody knows how to resolve this.please write through this discussion

Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• padman
    padman
    Do a factory wipe. Worst case is you'll get all the apps wiped.
  • Eli1314
    Eli1314
    I did and reboot it,but it didn't resolve the issue. It still stuck at the recory system screen..
  • padman
    padman
    Mmmm that's strange. You tried other wipes as well ?
  • Eli1314
    Eli1314
    Yeah..both.it didn't change a thing...
  • padman
    padman
    When you unplugged the power, was it loading up or it was running ?

Seems like the OS partition may have been corrupted
  • Eli1314
    Eli1314
    When I unplugged the power, the screen stopped showing the tvpad screen.when I plugged it back. The screen goes black and then the tvpad 4 logo shows up. After that it doesn't show any sign of loading,its goes into the recovery system screen...
  • Eli1314
    Eli1314
    I took a look at the link that you posted,can you tell me where is the button to manually reset the tvpad 4?
  • padman
    padman
    Moderator edited January 10

Here's the hole

• Eli1314
    Eli1314
    ohh.. thanks
  • Eli1314
    Eli1314
    I tried to reset the tvpad4 manually, but nothing changed.i tried the reset button, but it didn't react....
  • Eli1314
    Eli1314
    It's back the recovery system screen...
  • cheuk5
    cheuk5
    After wipe data/factory reset. you have to choose reboot system now again
  • Eli1314
    Eli1314
    I did, but it didn't change a thing.. Doesn't anybody know if the firmware v.5.066 is available to get download. If yes, please sent the link..
  • Tvpad4
    Tvpad4
    Me too my tvpad4 is the same case :s
  • jtpad
    jtpad
    You could try this. Download firmware 5.060 to microsd card and put it in tvpad4.
    On android recovery system menu, select update with EXT option and let it installs the firmware.
    After it is done, unplug and re-plug the power cable. Hope this helps.
  • jcho1
    jcho1
    jtpad said:

You could try this. Download firmware 5.060 to microsd card and put it in tvpad4.
    On android recovery system menu, select update with EXT option and let it installs the firmware.
    After it is done, unplug and re-plug the power cable. Hope this helps.

I have same problem with Eli1314, after I use the way as jtpad said, it works. now my tvpad4 is 5.060 FW, and installed Yue tv 0.40, but it keeps said, network error, any ideas, folks?
  • fustrated
    fustrated
    TV Nuts
    @jcho1 : YueTv problem seems to affect all firmware versions. Live TV works, VOD does not work
  • jcho1
    jcho1
    fustrated said:

@jcho1 : YueTv problem seems to affect all firmware versions. Live TV works, VOD does not work

for those 5.04 FW, Yue tv 0.4, please change DNS to 158.132.187.187, both live tv and VOD work normal, just confirmed @12:44am local Hawaii Time
    Thanked by 1fustrated
  • kk128
    kk128
    Eli1314 said:

I did, but it didn't change a thing.. Doesn't anybody know if the firmware v.5.066 is available to get download. If yes, please sent the link..

I have the exact same problem with my TVPad 4. Have you managed to fix it or if I can download firmware v5.066

I was on this firmware so each time I try to update from the android menu using the EXT option it says my version 5.60 is lower and cannot be upgraded. I could only find v5.60 on this site. Any way around this?