Buy BlueTV with free DHL shipping

Is Small Seven Died?

Goldmanlu
Goldmanlu
Small Seven Box no longer watchable. The Facebook no more update. users no longer active,is it died?

Comments

• bamby8
    bamby8
    Junior Member edited February 21
    SBTV app still working here on our old 1GB/8GB v3 s7box.

Generally, SBTV app reliability is terrible. Far worse than Unblock Tech's UBTV app. Either you cannot get into SBTV, or the channels are down in our experience.

I recall there has also been problems with apps (eg. 'SBTV backup') failing to download from the 'new' SS market (it has '3' in chinese in the app name) before Christmas.

Update: 15 Feb 2017: Since December, buffering has been a recurring problem on popular TV channels during peak viewing times. The SBTV app seems to have been recently updated, now called SBTV (2017) from their app store. Sadly, it doesn't resolve the buffering issues.
  • evpad-offcial
    evpad-offcial
    小七沒有死, 他們被同業的人網絡攻擊,服務不穩定,他們的人也很努力的。但是努力是努力,結果不好,產品沒有太大變化和創新。也就這樣了
  • kwan007
    kwan007
    i regret that i bought one of these box.the streaming is very poor .video freeze every few minutes or so totally lost interest in watching ,tried to contact on their facebook but never received any suggestion.think they are close to die
  • neonlight
    neonlight

小七沒有死, 他們被同業的人網絡攻擊,服務不穩定,他們的人也很努力的。但是努力是努力,結果不好,產品沒有太大變化和創新。也就這樣了

So in this industry, you either make friends....or protect yourself with very high security on DDOS