Buy BlueTV with free DHL shipping

Where to watch hong kong movies?

kaanfu
kaanfu
Hi guys,

I am mostly interested in mid 80's and 90's hong kong action, triad, comedy and wuxia movies.
I live in europe, so i dont have any access to hong kong movies here. Can you guys suggest sites that stream or torrent these types of movies? I m also willing to pay for netflix type of service, but i remember hong kongs netflix having bad library of hong kong movies. Any alternatives?
i m getting really desperate here...

Comments

• Mmmaru
    Mmmaru
    kaanfu said:

Hi guys,

I am mostly interested in mid 80's and 90's hong kong action, triad, comedy and wuxia movies.
    I live in europe, so i dont have any access to hong kong movies here. Can you guys suggest sites that stream or torrent these types of movies? I m also willing to pay for netflix type of service, but i remember hong kongs netflix having bad library of hong kong movies. Any alternatives?
    i m getting really desperate here...

I've actually found a lot of HK movies on YouTube.
  • kaanfu
    kaanfu
    too bad its mostly bad quality