Buy HTV3 with free shipping

android 6.0 can't play apk

tylerlee
tylerlee
i recently bought the a95x android 6.o tv box. i installed some free chinese apk shafa, vst and other apps on it and it can't open them. i already changed the security setting of allow unknown sources. does anyone know what else i need to tweek to make it work? thanks in advance

Comments

• 535four
    535four
    all of them? mine's working fine.
  • tylerlee
    tylerlee
    most of them. even some of the apps that came with the box can't open.
  • 535four
    535four
    strange..I can not think of anything at this point, 'cause I have had installed all 3rd party apps on 3 of this boxes with no issue, you may try to uninstall some unwanted apps see what happen and cleared the cached.
  • tylerlee
    tylerlee
    535four said:

strange..I can not think of anything at this point, 'cause I have had installed all 3rd party apps on 3 of this boxes with no issue, you may try to uninstall some unwanted apps see what happen and cleared the cached.

thanks. tried it and it still doesn't work. this box is going back to amazon. i'm still thinking of getting an older version android box or give another shot on other brand of box.
  • Goldmanlu
    Goldmanlu
    Android 6.0 known as bad OS. 4.2 and 5.1 is much better.
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • 535four
    535four
    Goldmanlu said:

Android 6.0 known as bad OS. 4.2 and 5.1 is much better.

Where're you get the news from, it's works fine on mine either iptv or phone.