Buy BlueTV with free DHL shipping

Can't see apps in Store, can't upgrade, when Dynamic can't reach server, with DNS can't reach DNS

robertoll
robertoll
Hi, just as the title says, I'm having trouble with my TVPAD 4, I even paid for the DNS and still can't reach DNS and server...

Any help is welcome, thanks.

Comments

• cheuk5
    cheuk5
    robertoll said:

Hi, just as the title says, I'm having trouble with my TVPAD 4, I even paid for the DNS and still can't reach DNS and server...

Any help is welcome, thanks.

it is depand on where you are? ....
  • robertoll
    robertoll
    I'm from Panama...
  • robertoll
    robertoll
    Is there a problem with the Appstore?
  • cheuk5
    cheuk5
    robertoll said:

Is there a problem with the Appstore?

What version of your Pad4?
    I means firmware?
  • robertoll
    robertoll
    The firmware is 5.054.
    I tried to update to 6, but the last time it said it was already updated. But now it says Abnormal Network...Should I force the new firmware?
  • robertoll
    robertoll
    Any idea where can I get the 5.060 firmware?
  • cheuk5
    cheuk5
    Senior Member edited January 6
    robertoll said:

Any idea where can I get the 5.060 firmware?

robertoll said:

The firmware is 5.054.
    I tried to update to 6, but the last time it said it was already updated. But now it says Abnormal Network...Should I force the new firmware?

If your Pad's firmware is 5.045 you have update to 5.060 by manual from micro sd card, Please try to ask Mr.Padman let him release the v0.560 frimware again
  • robertoll
    robertoll
    Found it here:
    eric-poon.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/tvpad4-firmware-v-5060.html

Updated it and everything worked again, went to settings and updated to the last version and now I have Play Store and TVPAD Store. Perfect.

Thanks for everything.